Monday, September 13, 2010

Teddies 2010

Hi
Well what a wonderful day at Teddies 2010 yesterday.
The drive into London was straight forward and we did not get lost, that was a nice change.
Then after setting up the show began, and it was great, we met so many of our collectors and some new ones now.
I was so pleased with all the positive comments I was given, it really is appreciated and keeps me going.
I know I have said that before, but I really mean it.
So a very big thank you to everyone we had a chance to speak to and especially those of you that adopted one or more of my creations.
Thank you.

The photos Keith took have come out with a red mist over them, but if possible I will add one to the blog later.

Now we are looking forward to our holiday and have seen that other friends have had the experience of a chocolate pizza, we cant wait to try it out.

Thanks to all of you that sent birthday wishes to our grandson, he had a great day, and my how the years past, he was 2 years old on Saturday.
Bearst wishes
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment